Huffine Global Solutions (HGS) was created by the principals of Huffine International, SunCore Group, and Sol-Nest International merging their staff and expertise. Our mission is to employ the most modern technologies to transform the natural resources of nations into sustainable health and prosperity for their people and support U.S.-based businesses that wish to increase the scope of their activities and international sales, resulting in increased job creation in the United States. We see opportunity and potential in the far reaches of the world, with the principals having operated in over 80 countries. With 150+ years of award-winning experience in international projects, sales, and management, HGS has developed an array of different strategies and methods that are tailored to the exact needs of each project and client, so far yielding success in 21 nations on 6 different continents.
CEO Edwin Huffine is proud to announce that HGS is expanding and bringing new talent to the team in order to serve a wider range of economic sectors and better serve our clients. “Our expanded team is perfectly suited to meet any need and ready to assist our clients in their efforts to grow their business and to match the latest technologies with trade and development opportunities all over the world.”
Please continue to watch HuffineGS.com/Press for more information on the following individuals who have joined the HGS Executive Management Team.
- Edwin Huffine – CEO
- Greg Wilhem-Wenzel – President
- Rodney Russell – Executive Vice President of Business Development
- Ron Migoya – Vice President of Design Construction & Secretary
- Ajume Wingo – Africa Liaison
- T.J. Grubisha – Senior Director of Government Relations
- Roy Richard – Director of Development
- Sebastian Ward – Project Manager Advisor
- Kody Siegel – Director of Media and Communications
- Reena Faisal – Senior Account Manager/Operations Manager
- Jennifer Zawistowski – Brand Director
- Colista Lich – Project Coordinator
Huffine Global Solutions, Inc. (HGS) focuses on providing international trade and commercial real estate development, technologies, and building systems for existing and emerging markets, offering well-defined and sustainable solutions.
For more information, please contact the HGS Press Office at +1-703-380-7269